Brain Gym 101
Educational Kinesiology Core course AKA Category A: 32 hours
Reading, Spelling Maths, Vision Hearing, Comprehension, Speech, Concentration, Coordination, Communication, Balance, Motor skills, Organization, Motivation, Handwriting, Creativity.
- this entry level course has no pre-requisites and is suitable for parents, teachers, coaches, youth workers, carers etc.
July 1-4 ‘19
- 26 simple Brain Gym movements, a practical and dynamic method which uses simple body movements to integrate the functioning of the brain.
- balances & goal setting - a method for improving learning and performance in all areas, including reading, writing, listening, mathematics, sport, creativity etc.
- stress release - simple, effective tools for stress release - suitable for all ages and any situation
- four dimensions of intelligence and the factors affecting learning.
- to use the invaluable scientific tool - Kinesiology ‘muscle monitoring’
Mornington - Venue will be confirmed upon receipt of registration
$880.00 includes manual, book, certificate & refreshments
Certificate provided (accreditation with A.K.A., I.A.S.K., & Edu-K Foundation)